THE “YACHTING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD” HOSTS THE FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW (NOVEMBER 3-7, 2016)
November 17, 2016
Get ready for the biggest showcase of sailboats, superyachts, and seagoing vessels on the planet: the 57thAnnual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Taking place on land and sea from November 3-7, this thrilling showcase attracts over 100,000 people who flock to Fort Lauderdale to browse, buy, and have a blast. Spread across 3 million feet of exhibition space, this epic show features over $4 billion of boats and marine products.
Whether you’re a serious shopper in the market for a new boat or you simply want to look, you’ll find a spectacular selection of boats to admire and explore. Discover a huge variety of motorboats and pleasure ships from the world’s top manufacturers, including:
- High performance boats
- Center consoles
- Cabin cruisers
- Flats boats
- Express cruisers
- Sailing yachts
- Motor yachts
- Ski boats
- Jet boats
In addition to the massive exhibition of boats, you’ll also find hands-on classes, on-water workshops, a classic car show, parties, and special events. Classes and seminars on the schedule for the 2016 show include:
- Basic Docking Skills
- Advance Docking & Precision Boat Control
- Open Water Boat Handling Skills
- Anchoring and Multi-Vessel Rafting Techniques
- Powerboating Made Easy: Capable, Confident, Safe!
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is the perfect opportunity to increase your skills, upgrade your boat, or finally take the dive into the maritime lifestyle that the area is famous for. Don’t miss this incredible event!
- Thursday, November 3 – 10 am to 7 pm (Prime Time Preview)
- Friday, November 4 – 10 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, November 5 – 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday, November 6 – 10 am to 7 pm
- Thursday, November 7 – 10 am to 5 pm
Numerous venues in Fort Lauderdale, including the Hall of Fame Marina, Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina, The Sails Marina, Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six.
TICKETS & VIP PACKAGES:
Tickets are available for advance purchase online. General admission tickets cost $28 for adults, $12 for children ages 6-15, and free for children under 6. Two-day passes are $46, and entry to the Prime Time Preview on Thursday is $45.
VIP access is available for those who wish to upgrade their boat show experience. Purchase a VIP Packagefor an exclusive, first-class collection of perks, or opt for Windward Club admission for access to the luxury lounge.
- Prime Time Review VIP Package – $155
- VIP Package for One Day of Show (any day except Thursday) – $140
- Windward Club Admission for One Day – $100
- Windward Club Admission for Two Days – $180
- Windward Club Admission for Three Days – $265
- Windward Club Admission for Four Days – $325
321 AT WATER’S EDGE
Make the most of Fort Lauderdale’s maritime lifestyle when you live right on the waterfront in a luxurious new home. Enjoy breathtaking views and immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway. Penthouse suites and private boat slips are also available. Please contact us today to learn more!